Why Use Honeypot to Hire Developers?
HR Tips Emma Tracey
Honeypot is a developer-focused job platform. We are changing tech recruitment to make it better for developers and better for companies. How are we doing that? Check out our infographic to see…
Here are some of the key takeaways from our infographic:
Companies hire all types of developers on Honeypot
- 39.4% Backend Developers
- 35% Frontend Developers
- 12.5% Fullstack Developers
Main technologies companies are hiring for on Honeypot:
- 16% PHP
- 8.5% Java
- 8% Ruby
- 5.5% DevOps
How does Honeypot work?
1. Search for pre-screened developers
- Developers create a profile stating their tech, location and salary preferences. Developers are visible for three weeks.
2. Invite Developers to Interview
- Companies filter based on their needs and send interview invites to matching developers (interview invites are requests to interview).
3. Only Pay when you Hire!
- Find your perfect developer and only pay when you hire.
Honeypot is revolutionizing tech recruitment
We are speeding up response times: Over 90% of interview invites are responded to within 48 hours.
We are increasing outreach success: Over 70% of sent interview invites are accepted.
We are decreasing the time to hire: The average time to hire is 27 days.
We are making tech recruiters’ lives easier: To successfully hire one developer, companies, on average, send out 10 interview invites and conduct 7 interviews with the shortlisted talents.
You can access to technical recruiting specialists: Every recruiter on Honeypot has access to support and knowledge from personal account managers.
Oh, we like data too! Every user gets recruitment analytics & specialized support. Honeypot Recruiting Insights analyse your performance and give you comparative industry stats on:
- Market average developer salaries
- Personalized feedback from developers
- Market average hiring speeds
And the cherry on top, only pay when you hire.
Searching for a Tech Job? Join Honeypot!
Let companies in Europe Apply to You!